The Flat Burr WSFBS-100B, Wilfa SVART Uniform Coffee Grinder & Scales
The Wilfa SVART Uniform+ WSFBS-100B Burr Coffee Grinder meets every home baristas expectations - whether you are using a traditional espresso machine, manual dripper like a V60 or French press.
Featuring 58mm stainless steel, stabilised flat burrs for a more precise grind and an even extraction, the Wilfa SVART Uniform+ Coffee Grinder boasts 41 grind settings from espresso to steep, and a clever auto-off function once the beans have passed through. The slow motor ensures your beans won’t be heated, so you and your guests can enjoy great tasting coffee.
This upgraded model, the Uniform+ WSFBS-100B also includes an in-built scale - the cover for the bean hopper is a scale with an LED display, with measurement accuracy of 0.1 g. This can also be controlled via an App using Bluetooth connectivity.
Wilfa SVART Uniform WSFBS-100S Burr Coffee Grinder Specification:
- 58 millimetre wide flat-burr knifes in stainless steel
- Produced in Italy
- Precise grinding with 41 grinding levels
- Build-in scales to allow weighing of coffee beans accurate to 0.1g
- Compatible with app via Bluetooth
- Extremely solid – made of cast aluminium and steel
- Auto-stop sensor
- Metal coffee container to minimise static coffee dust.
- Fine-tuned and tested in close collaboration with the acknowledged barista Tim Wendelboe.
- Model number - WSFBS-100B
- Weight - 4kg
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
I am still waiting on it being delivered.
Quick Grind Guide: Our Coffee Grinds Explained
|Whole Beans||For you to grind at home with your own grinder|
|Coarse||Ideal for cafetière, French press|
|Medium||Ideal for V60, AeroPress, Chemex|
|Fine||Ideal for espresso, moka pot|
For a more detailed explanation of the variety of grinds that are used around the world, please take the time to visit and read our blog article - Ground Coffee... Grinding It Out - Our Coffee Grind Guide.