The Flat Burr WSFB-100S, Wilfa SVART Uniform Coffee Grinder
The Wilfa SVART Uniform WSFB-100S Burr Coffee Grinder meets every home baristas expectations - whether you are using a traditional espresso machine, manual dripper like a V60 or French press.
Featuring 58mm stainless steel, stabilised flat burrs for a more precise grind and an even extraction, the Wilfa SVART Uniform Coffee Grinder boasts 41 grind settings from espresso to steep, and a clever auto-off function once the beans have passed through. The slow motor ensures your beans won’t be heated, so you and your guests can enjoy great tasting coffee.
Wilfa SVART Uniform WSFB-100S Burr Coffee Grinder Specification:
- 58 millimetre wide flat-burr knifes in stainless steel
- Produced in Italy
- Precise grinding with 41 grinding levels
- Extremely solid – made of cast aluminium and steel
- Auto-stop sensor
- Metal coffee container to minimise static coffee dust.
- Fine-tuned and tested in close collaboration with the acknowledged barista Tim Wendelboe.
- Model number - WSFB-100S
- Weight - 4kg
- Dimensions - H: 39.6cm, W:19,4cm, L: 19,4cm
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Quick Grind Guide: Our Coffee Grinds Explained
|Whole Beans||For you to grind at home with your own grinder|
|Coarse||Ideal for cafetière, French press|
|Medium||Ideal for V60, AeroPress, Chemex|
|Fine||Ideal for espresso, moka pot|
For a more detailed explanation of the variety of grinds that are used around the world, please take the time to visit and read our blog article - Ground Coffee... Grinding It Out - Our Coffee Grind Guide.