Chemex® 3-Cup Classic Coffee Brewer
The Chemex® 3-cup coffeemaker is an elegant, one-piece, hourglass-shaped vessel made of high quality, heat resistant glass. The traditional model comes to you with a polished wood collar and leather tie. The collar serves as an insulated handle around the middle of the coffeemaker.
Few products in this century can match the flawless blending of design and function of the Chemex®. Its visual elegance has earned it a place in the permanent collection of New York's Corning Museum of Glass. The Chemex® coffeemaker was also selected by the Illinois Institute of Technology as one of the 100 best-designed products of modern times.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odours or chemical residues.
- CHEMEX pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavour.
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design.
- Capacity: 550ml
- Dimensions: H: 209.5 x Dia: 76mm
- Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie
- Filter: Chemex Half Moon Paperfilters (not included)
Quick Grind Guide: Our Coffee Grinds Explained
|Whole Beans||For you to grind at home with your own grinder|
|Coarse||Ideal for cafetière, French press|
|Medium||Ideal for V60, AeroPress, Chemex|
|Fine||Ideal for espresso, moka pot|
For a more detailed explanation of the variety of grinds that are used around the world, please take the time to visit and read our blog article - Ground Coffee... Grinding It Out - Our Coffee Grind Guide.