The Complete AeroPress Coffee Maker Kit
The AeroPress coffee maker was invented in 2005 by Alan Adler, and is a quick, easy way to brew your coffee. Combining the best of other established methods of brewing coffee, such as the French Press and the pour over coffee maker - the AeroPress is supremely flexible, giving you the freedom to be creative and play with other coffee making variables, like brew time, water temperature and even grind size. It's portable, easy to use, and affordable!
Check out our blog for tips on how to brew coffee using the AeroPress Coffee Maker Kit.
With a maximum capacity of 250ml and an average brew time of minutes (and sometimes down to even seconds), the AeroPress Coffee Maker is uniquely portable, so much so that it's a favourite with those who cannot do without their coffee when camping. It's also worth noting that the Aeropress Coffee Maker Kit is also compatible with many bespoke hand-grinders including the Hario Skerton Plus Hand Coffee Grinder that you can buy online here too!
AeroPress Coffee Maker Kit Features:
- Supplied complete with 350 AeroPress micro-filters, scoop, funnel and stirrer.
- Takes just one minute to make smooth perfect coffee every time.
- Lightweight and portable makes it perfect for camping and holidays.
- Micro-filtered for grit free coffee results.
- Actual press time is just 20 seconds.
- Simple and quick to clean; there’s no washing-up of fiddly parts.
- Everything you need to make professional coffee at home.
- 127 x 127 x 292 mm
- Removable plunger
- Dishwasher safe
Quick Grind Guide: Our Coffee Grinds Explained
|Whole Beans||For you to grind at home with your own grinder|
|Coarse||Ideal for cafetière, French press|
|Medium||Ideal for V60, AeroPress, Chemex|
|Fine||Ideal for espresso, moka pot|
For a more detailed explanation of the variety of grinds that are used around the world, please take the time to visit and read our blog article - Ground Coffee... Grinding It Out - Our Coffee Grind Guide.