What We Cover
An introduction to the world of speciality coffee; come to The Roastery and learn more about how we turn the raw ingredient into roasted coffee beans, how origins influence flavour and learn more about brewing speciality coffee at home.
- Where does coffee come from?
- Harvesting and processing methods and how these impact flavour
- Countries of origin and the importance of altitude
- The role of the coffee roaster vs the barista
- Basics of coffee brewing: coffee to water ratios, different brew methods
- Coffee tasting!
Currently running on Wednesday afternoons from 12.30pm, the session is for a maximum of 4 people at person and will last 1 hour.
The session is £40 per person; if you are booking for multiple people add the number of people you wish to book for when ordering.