AeroPress Compatible, Rhino® Tall Hand Coffee Grinder
The Rhino® Tall Hand Coffee Grinder is the perfect solution for grinding coffee "on the go". It's great for travel, work or even just at home.
The great news is that the Rhino® Tall Hand Coffee Grinder has been designed for you to manually grind coffee beans by hand, directly into the ever popular AeroPress Coffee Maker we also sell online here on our site.
Some of the features of the Rhino® Tall Hand, manual coffee grinder include:
- Quality food grade stainless steel housing making cleaning easy - also reduces static
- Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory; peace of mind for you
- Conical ceramic burrs ensuring a clean grind - the burrs stay sharp longer, don't rust and are easier to clean
- A simple adjustment allows for a range of grind types
- Ample capacity - can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
- A convenient and protective carry bag
- Smooth grinding motion
- Superior particle size distribution
Quick Grind Guide: Our Coffee Grinds Explained
|Whole Beans||For you to grind at home with your own grinder|
|Coarse||Ideal for cafetière, French press|
|Medium||Ideal for V60, AeroPress, Chemex|
|Fine||Ideal for espresso, moka pot|
For a more detailed explanation of the variety of grinds that are used around the world, please take the time to visit and read our blog article - Ground Coffee... Grinding It Out - Our Coffee Grind Guide.